ORDER THE BOOK TODAY!
Pick-up your copy at Tulsa Stained Glass to have a personalized autographed copy.
Or order from Amazon and have it shipped directly to you.
And you don’t have to be a skilled, trained artist to use art as a tool to improve your life. That’s what this book is all about — showing you how using simple, easy-to-do doodling as a tool for discovery and self-fulfillment, as well as a starting point for artistic invention. Inside these pages, you’ll discover:
- Expressive painting techniques and basic drawing fundamentals that anyone can master.
- Techniques to help craft lovers create original artwork with creative confidence.
- Keys to develop a higher level of self-expression.
- Ways to lead a more fulfilled, balanced life through making art.
- An introduction to stained glass art for those who want to add this to their artistic skill set.
LOVED the DoodleBohmBa Book!
I loved the simple presentation of art in the book. It covers all of the important items for the art world: balance, color, perspective, etc. and doesn’t present it in an intimidating way. It invites you with its simple presentation of art to step through the door to a whole new world – your own art. It doesn’t have an imposing attitude to prevent you from accepting the invitation to create.
The focus on the story of each piece of art whether it be a finger painting, drawing, or stained glass window allows me to relax and enjoy the ride of creating something for the sheer joy of creating.
– Cheryl B., Tulsa Stained Glass student and engineering professional, March 2018